8787 BRANCH AVE #10
CLINTON MD 20735-2630
*Main distribution channel: MasonicSoftware.com
- The MasonicCD™ debuted as a Masonic Graphic CD in 1997 out of London, England,
- Late 1999 the first MasonicCD featuring screensavers and educational tools
- Early 2001 MasonicCD Version 6 introduced.
- Late 2001 five new products arrived: MCD Premium, Test, Professional, Standard,
- Middle 2002 an additional two products, MCD Ultimate and Library added to
the product line.
- Dec 2002 updates across the entire line of products.
- June 2003 Masonic Database introduced
- July 2003 Ultimate Plus introduced
- July 2003 Masonic Music Plus introduced
- August 2003 Masonic Board Game introduced
- Sep 2003 Masonic Classification System introduced
- Oct 2003 Masonic Web Hosting introduced
- Nov 2003 Masonic Tracing Board
- May 2004 Update of MasonicCD product
- July 2004 Update to Assistant Secretary database
- May 2005 Update to Assistant Secretary database
- August 2005 Start to phase out "MasonicCD" name
- September 2005 Update to
Mosaic product line
- November 12, 2005 - Launch Masonic Software Tracing Board
- March 10, 2008 - Launch new product: Award, Certificate, and Record
- March 10, 2008 - Launch upgrades to Mosaic line (from 7.0 to 8.0)
- March 10, 2008 - Launch upgrades to Tracing Board (from 2.0 to 3.0)
- March 10, 2008 - Launch upgrades to Music Plus (from 2.0 to 3.0)
- April 2010 Update to Assistant Secretary database
In the future we will provide continuous updates to our current products, and
introduce new and exciting products.